June 3, 2022
You Are Holy and Blameless Before God
Once you were alienated and hostile in your minds because of your evil actions. But now He has reconciled you by His physical body through His death, to present you holy, faultless, and blameless before Him.
When you came to Christ, He forgave your sins and made you holy and blameless before God.
We All Have a Past
The one thing we all have in common is our past. Before we came to Christ, we were all rebellious, hostile, and separated from God. Our sin, attitudes, and actions kept us from knowing our loving Heavenly Father. So even if you had been a “good person” before coming to Christ, you still had attitudes and thoughts that kept you from God.
Fortunately, God didn’t wait for you to clean up your act before He began His work of salvation. While you were still in rebellion and hostile toward Him, He began working in your life to draw you to Himself. The Holy Spirit began speaking to your heart and bringing you to faith in Christ Jesus.
Holy and Blameless
When you came to Christ, Jesus did away with your sinful nature, your past and present sins, and your rebellion against God. He broke down the wall between you and God through His death on the cross. He gave you a new nature and sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in you.
However, that was just the beginning. As a new creation, Jesus presents you to God without sin or accusation.
This promise describes three ways Christ presents you to God.
1. He Presents You Holy – Jesus made you holy. He took His holiness and placed it on you. The word holy is closely related to the word saint. Jesus has made you a saint because He has set you aside for His purposes and made you holy. Your sin is forgiven, and the righteousness of Christ now rests on you.
2. He Presents You Faultless – This is the picture of the sacrificial lamb of the Old Testament. The lamb had to be perfect and without defects. Because Jesus was perfect and without sin, He became the eternal sacrificial lamb. His death paid the price for your sin. When God looks at you, He sees you spotless and perfect before Him.
3. He Presents You Blameless – Because Christ has made you holy, no accusation can be made against you. All you have ever done or ever will do has been forgiven through the precious blood of Christ.
When you come to God in prayer, Jesus presents you as one who is without sin, perfect, and blameless. You come before God with the righteousness of Jesus on you.
Look at that promise once again.
Once you were alienated and hostile in your minds because of your evil actions. But now He has reconciled you by His physical body through His death, to present you holy, faultless, and blameless before Him. – Colossians 1:21-22
Make these confessions.
- While I still hated God, He was working in me.
- In Jesus Christ, I am holy.
- His death has made me blameless before God.
- God has forgiven every sin I have or ever will commit.
In Jesus’ Name,
You are not the person you once were. God has removed your past and forgiven your sin. Jesus presents you holy, faultless, and blameless before God.
Let me say thank you for listening to The Daily Promise. I know there are a lot of devotions and other podcasts that you could be listening to. I count it an honor to share the promises of God each day. Thank you so much for listening. I am praying God does a wonderful work in your life as we go through the promises of God together.
Do you see yourself as blameless, faultless, and holy before God? (Share your thoughts in the comment section below.)
His amazing Grace abounds, eternal, everlasting. Yesterday, today, forever. WOW!!!
In today’s confession, I never “hated God!” Before I became a Christian, I never KNEW God. Becoming a Christian has made me thankful for all the blessings the good Lord has given me.
Thanks for this sacrifice of love sir. It’s been so helpful .
I am born of God.
It’s God’s divine Grace and Mercy that my sins are forgiven by His Holy sacred blood he shed on the Holy Cross. I stand forgiven before Him and hence, blameless, faultless and holy before Him. Thank You Lord. Thank You.Thank You. Thank You.
I am happy and feel light from the releave I experience from the touch of the Lord through this medium. I know some new have started in me.
Praise the Lord for this message. HALLELUJAH